Sweaters have made such a comeback in fashion this year and we have to thank our street style inspirations from people like you who influence the world of fashion. Shoppers are becoming more aware of street fashion through various platforms like Pinterest (our favorite inspirations board) or from favorite blogs like “the Satorialist” or WHOWHATWEAR. Sweaters are great layering options in cold conditions and can be paired with a nice overcoat when the weather gets too chilly. Prints & Colorblocking are popular choices this winter if you want to keep with the trends this season!
We’ve curated a collection of our vintage sweaters that will keep you looking stylishly warm this winter season. Take a look at our collection below:
1. 1990s Versace yellow Sweater Dress
2. 1970s Valentino Black Knit Embellished Sweater
3. 1980s Courreges White & Yellow Sweater
4. Sonia Rykiel Colorful Striped Sweater
5. 1970s Valentino Knit Sweater
6. L’Wren Scott Sequin Cardigan